Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WISE & HAPPY MAN OF TURKEY

         Mulla Nazirudin was native of Turkey. He was famous for his wise and funny jokes. His presence will make everyone happy around him. Even today everyone in turkey celebrates his birthday.
         Once mulla bought a new soap, gave it to his wife to wash his dirty clothes. Mulla’s wife Mumtaz was washing his clothes on the terrace. Suddenly a crow flew there, took away the soap from her and sat on a banyan tree . Mumtaz was very angry, she started shouting at the happy crow.
         Mulla heard his wife’s shout, he came out of the house and asked “My dear! What happened”. She shouted,” I was washing your clothes, that bloody crow took away the soap”. Mulla laughed loudly, he said,” Compare my shirt’s colour and crow’s colour, don’t you understand happy crow surely needs the soap than my shirt, Please be calm, I’ll get you another soap”. Mumtaz became cool on hearing this.
         One day Mulla saw a sad man called Rocky in Turkey. He asked Rocky,” What happened? Why do you look sad?”. Rocky said,” I don’t love my life, I have beautiful wife, nice children, lot of money but I am not happy”.
         The next moment Mulla took Rocky’s travel bag and started running, Rocky started chasing Mulla but he was unable to catch him. Rocky ran nearly 2 KMS, Mulla kept his bag on the road side and hide himself near a tree. Rocky saw his travel bag and he was happy person in the world.  Suddenly Mulla appeared in front of him and said happily,” This is happiness, do you got it now ?”.
         Moral of the story is you should keep your friends and family happy by your wise and funny speech, so everybody can live a happy life. 

No comments: